Legacy Law Legal Services
- Consumer Debt Lawyer Claremont, CA-consumer debt is outstanding consumer debt, as opposed to that of businesses or governments. In macroeconomic terms, it is debt which is used to fund consumption rather than investment. It includes debts incurred on purchase of goods that are consumable and/or do not appreciate.
- Contract Review Lawyer services Claremont CA-Contract review is a thinking process-a rational analysis. This process includes: clarifying of contract related facts, measure of the feasibility of contract, and forecast of contract risks. The Relationship between Contract Review and Risk Management. Teresa will help review contracts for you and analyze content.
- Document Preparation Legal Services Claremont CA-A legal document assistant (LDA, also commonly known as "document technician," "legal document preparer," "legal technician," "online legal document provider" and "legal document clerk". Teresa can help you professionally prepare your legal documents.
- Estate Planning (Wills, guardianships, trusts Lawyer-Claremont CA-is the process of anticipating and arranging, during a person's life, for the management and disposal of that person's estate during the person's life and at and after death, while minimizing gift, estate, generation skipping transfer, and income tax. Allow Teresa to navigate this process with you.
- Expungement Legal Services Claremont CA- is a court-ordered process in which the legal record of an arrest or a criminal conviction is "sealed," or erased in the eyes of the law. When a conviction is expunged, the process may also be referred to as "setting aside a criminal conviction." Teresa can help with your expungement case.
- Family Law (Divorce, custody, support, visitation) Claremont CA-a practice area concerned with legal issues involving familyrelationships, such as adoption, divorce, and child custody. Attorneys practicingfamily law typically handle divorce, child custody, child support, and other related legal matters.
- Income Tax Preparation Claremont CA-the process of preparing tax returns, often income tax returns, often for a person other than the taxpayer, and generally for compensation. Teresa can help you prepare your income tax requirements.
- Social Security Benefits Legal Services Claremont CA-Four basic categories of Social Security benefits are paid based upon the record of your earnings: retirement, disability, dependents, and survivors benefits. These benefits all fall under the Old Age, Survivors And Disability Insurance Program (OASDI), which is the official name of Social Security.
- Veterans Benefits Legal Services Claremont CA-In addition to the pensions and benefits to which you may be entitled because of both public and private employment, you may also be eligible for certain benefits based on your military service.