The best car accident attorney in Durham, NC knows how damaging to your health and to your pocketbook a car accident can be. The consequences of an automobile crash caused by another driver’s negligence can last for a lifetime and change your whole family’s economic future.
Representing car accident victims in Durham requires more than just a law license and a nice suit. It takes genuine empathy for the client’s suffering and a personal commitment to getting them the largest settlements possible under the law. That’s what we promise you at The Law Firm. Our entire team of personal injury lawyers, paralegals, administrators, and support staff is focused on maximizing your financial recovery for the awful pain you and your family suffered, all because another driver acted negligently.
Durham Roads Get More Dangerous Every Year
Statistics published by the North Carolina Division of Motor Vehicles show a steady climb in car accident fatalities ever since 2016. That year, Durham County had 22 people killed in traffic accidents. That number climbed to 29 deaths in 2017, 32 deaths in 2018, and 36 deaths in 2019, the last year reported.
Whether those numbers mean there is a higher rate of negligence or just a higher number of negligent drivers on the road doesn’t matter. The important fact is that Durham city was the scene of 3,645 crashes in 2019 alone!
Car Crashes Change Lives
As a longtime Durham car accident lawyer has extensive experience fighting for our clients’ entitlement to full and complete financial compensation for the massive changes they were made to live with after becoming disabled in an avoidable car crash. Our firm has won big settlements for accident victims, and we will use our skills and our resources to help others who suffer injuries of all kinds. A partial list includes:
- injuries to the skull and spinal column;
- brain injuries, concussions, traumatic brain injury (TBI), loss or diminished cognitive function, and other cerebral damages;
- broken, crushed, or amputated limbs;
- injured joints, knees, ankles, and wrists;
- temporary or permanent loss of use of any limb, finger, or organ;
- thoracic injuries, damaged ribs, arterial or cardiac injuries;
- ruptured or herniated disks;
- whiplash, torn or damaged muscles, ligaments, or tendons;
- burns and resulting scars;
- facial injuries including dental damages and facial scars;
- psychic and emotional damages, depression, anxiety, disturbed sleep, post-traumatic stress (PTSD);
- and more.
your financial damages are a high priority. We demand the maximum compensation and the largest settlement payouts to our clients for economic losses like the following:
- past and future lost wages, salary, and earnings;
- medical bills, including hospitalization, medication, rehabilitation therapy;
- adaptive equipment and home modifications, wheelchair, and ramps;
- in-home personal care and necessary housekeeping;
- loss of earning capacity, loss of ability to advance, missed opportunities;
- loss of enjoyment of life;
- spouse’s loss of consortium, companionship, and advice;
- compensation for physical pain and suffering;
- compensation for emotional suffering, sadness, depression, social withdrawal, anxiety, stress, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), sleep disturbance;
- and more.
Insurance Companies Try to Minimize Your Settlement – Don’t Let Them
Some people think they can manage their own car crash injury case. They’re wrong. The tactics used by large insurance companies to avoid paying a full and fair settlement can include getting you to give a recorded statement, rushing you into a settlement before you have a final resolution of your injuries, and winning you over with friendly, comforting talk.
The Clauson Law Firm uses firm and forceful legal tactics to insist you get the absolute highest settlement for all of your losses, your damages, and your suffering. We will be your voice and protect you from being exploited by manipulative insurance companies.
Francis Babet loves pursuing excellence through writing and has a passion for Legal. He currently writes for The law Firm, a USA Based Law Firm that provides SSD, SSI, SSDI, Personal Injury, and Drugs and Devices. His work has been published on various sites related to Social Security Disability, Supplemental Security Income and more.